What is permanent make-up?
Permanent make up is a process to impregnate under the surface of the skin by means of a tiny, sterile, disposable needle.
Permanent make up is perfect for you, if you are:
- Allergic to cosmetics
- Have spares lashes
- Feel washed out without make-up
- Wear glasses or contact lenses
- Have vision problems
- Must wear make-up because of accident or illness
- Want the convenience of make that won’t smear
- Want the appearance of fuller lips, brows or lashes
- Want to eliminate the “bleeding lip lines”
- Want to enhance the distinctive features and natural beauty
- Want to remove or correct your unwanted permanent make-up
Is it safe?
All the equipment and instruments we use for the permanent make up are sanitized. Disposable and sterile needles and accessories are wrapped individually. Surgical gloves are used for each procedure.
Does the procedure hurt?
A very effective topical anaesthetic system is used to numb the area to eliminate potential and discomfort.
How long does the permanent make up last?
In many individuals these procedures are indeed permanent. For others they may be semi- permanent. A variety of factors may influence the longevity of permanent make up.
What’s the difference from tattooing?
Permanent make up is a form of tattooing. Its purpose is to enhance the distinctive features and natural beauty in a natural looking way.
The newest technique: Simulated Hair Stroke Eyebrows